Thursday, October 26, 2006

Internet Librarian 2006 is now over, and it is a good thing. I'm afraid my head was going to explode, and I didn't even attend all of the presentations. I'm sure I'll be processing all of the ideas and collective wisdom over the next few months.
The closing keynote presentation by Elizabeth Lane Lawley was brilliant, and I will do it no justice by the following: It was all about the gestalt of the conference which I will summarize as: Make learning like a game - Web 2.0 is about learning with the goal of fun and the prize of community.

The drive home was fine, bought a tape-deck ipod connector for my car so I could listen to my music and make the drive faster, however said connector thingy make a very loud rhythmic clicking noise. Kind of ruined the music because I had to turn it up really really loud to drown out the clicks. Bah.

No comments: