Sunday, January 14, 2007

About me, I think.

Politcal Compass Questionnaire
So I scored somewhere between Ghandi and the Dalai Lama. Hmmm. Really?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.62

Not too surprising, but I bet if the questions were different - and I was thinking about different issues, I'd score differently.

Today I scored INFJ on this Kiersey type test:

  • distinctively expressed introvert (Well, maybe, but you wouldn't really think that of me in some situations, like public speaking and one on one with people.)
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality (Hmm, this one should probably be much higher, but who knows.)
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality (yeah, maybe.)

If I test for the "me at work", I'm a much different "type" than I am in personal relationships at home. So a little healthy scepticism is always good. Another Ghandi connection, in this discription of "Counselor" Idealists. Well, yes, maybe that explains my habit of giving advice to anyone about anything from the time I was about 8. Funny. And this: "Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend."

Well, all for now. Going off to help my sister prepare lumpia.

1 comment:

Stepherific said...

Yum Lumpia! Want more Lumpia!