Thursday, January 04, 2007

lame-o blogger

Oh I am so very lame. However, my lameness means that I have ever so many posts to catch up on, no?

So expect to hear about my lovely, yet bitter (I admit it right up front) Pasadena Rosebowl trip, the President Ford and WebINK (is the archive of the issue still available somewhere?) / Japan / Schelle connection, and more....

(Hail to the Victors Valiant, anyway!) I'm pretty sick of the clomping hooves sound that USC band made (ad nauseum) and I'm gonna tell my very good friend who happens to be a USC Alum, that the USC Band is a bit repetitive - they need to get creative with the thematic elements of the whole Trojan horsie bit.

Back at work, happy new year.

This is the year of No Verbalized Resolutions (NVR) but untold numbers of unconscious wishes, dreams and plans (uwdp) ... Because, if you don't call them resolutions, and don't consciously think about them at New Year, (and do not capitalize them) you may not crash and burn later, when all resolutions are but a sheepish memory. A theory anyway - we shall see. You will be the witness.

No comments: